TRAINING AND PROGRAMMES
The Business Support Office (OAE) offers a broad portfolio of business training and short-length executive programs to local companies.
This portfolio is mainly aimed at sole business owners and small and medium companies
The goal is to enhance the local economic tissue’s competitiveness, with a special focus on traditional industry, retail businesses and technological start-ups.
Main topics are related to factors affecting growth of small and medium companies, such as business dimensioning, internationalisation & sales strategies, and innovation and technology driven processes.
2-3 hour length sessions led by our own business advisors and external experts.
• Strategy and management
• Business incorporation procedures
• Business taxation
• Talent search and team management
• Business transfer
• Strengthening business projects in the social economy.
40-50 hour length programs targeting business founders, managers and executives. In collaboration with private partners.
• Retail business programs: how to add businesses on the internet, professionalisation of trade associations and business transfer
• Barcelona Urban Industry Program
• Barcelona Mentoring Program
• Alternative financing options
• Business fairs: access and networking activities for SMEs
• Sales Management and Sales Team Building
• Learning to Grow Program
• Generational replacement in family companies
• Axelera, business acceleration program
• Business Finds Business Program
Business programs are only available to local companies. Please visit the Spanish site for more information.